What is Face Yoga?
The human face is the only part of the body where the muscles are attached directly to the skin instead of the bones. By exercising the facial muscles, you can quickly affect the skin’s tone and, ultimately, the shape of your face.
Benefits of Face Yoga
- Face yoga works in two ways: it helps to keep the facial muscles strong and fit, and allows the connective tissues around them to stay supple and relaxed. A mobile face always looks younger.
- The facial exercises concentrate on individual muscles in key areas: the neck, mouth, cheeks, eyes and forehead. They isolate, work and tone the muscles repeatedly.
- It also improves the adjoining connective tissue, increasing the supply of oxygen and nutrients to it.
- It stimulates cell growth in the elastic fibers within the collagen, which atrophy with age.
- Healthy, toned and supple skin will discourage the formation of lines when the strong underlying muscles work and relax back.
- Face yoga also brightens the eyes, reduces wrinkles and generally tightens the skin in the eye area, making your eyes look younger and less tired.
Enroll now for our Face Yoga courses that will personally be conducted by anti-aging skincare guru, Ema Trinidad.
Face Yoga Courses
COURSE 1: Personal Face Yoga Program
- Your Face Yoga guru will design for you a Face Yoga program which is customized according to your individual facial structure, skin type and concern.
- Apply these customized Face Yoga asanas for 28 days and rediscover a more toned face naturally.
- At the end of this course, you will be able to practice a Face Yoga session on your own.
- Includes a Basic Face Yoga completion certificate from EMA International Spa Academy
- Duration: 2 hrs X 3 sessions for group classes in Bangalore, India
- Duration: 1 hr x 2 sessions for exclusive one-on-one live online coaching on Skype
Personal Face Yoga Program
Customised Face Yoga Program for individual practitioners.
COURSE 2: Advanced Face Yoga Trainer’s Certification Program
- At the end of this course, you will be able to lead a Face Yoga session on your own, and design customized Face Yoga programs for other individuals.
- The culminating activity for course completion will be an actual group Face Yoga session which you will conduct in the presence of your Face Yoga guru.
- The course fee includes a Face Yoga Trainer’s Manual with photos and descriptions of different asanas.
- Includes a Face Yoga Trainer’s Certificate from EMA International Spa Academy
- Duration: 12 hours (2 hrs X 6 days)
- Duration: 1 hour x 5 sessions for exclusive one-on-one live online coaching on Skype
Advanced Face Yoga Trainer’s Certificate
Certification Course for Face Yoga trainers